Jigawa Discharges 222 COVID-19 Patients

Nigerian Uber Driver Returns Lost Money To Lawyer In The US



This is really impressive. A United States based lawyer, Rogelio Garcia, has hailed a Nigerian Uber driver simply identified as Adekunle who returned $700 that he lost in his car. According to the lawyer who claims to be trying to impeach president Donald Trump, he misplaced the $700 (over N250,000) while running late for an official duty for his nephew in Texas. The lawyer also revealed that he gave the driver $100 as tip.


Below is what he shared on Twitter;

Lose $700 plus money clip in UBER this morning. I am running late for my nephew to file for the US representative spot District 29. I locate Uber 7 hrs later. Immigrant from Nigeria (Uber driver) returns my lost money. Who says we need to exclude immigrants?

I asked him how he found it and he said another female passenger got in his car after me and handed (found $ in back seat))the money to him. They both counted it and he remembered the man with a distinctive cowboy hat.


Comments