Jigawa Discharges 222 COVID-19 Patients

Lol...Jim Iyke Is On His Way To Lagos To BEAT UP Somebody (Photo)


Hahaha Jim Iyke is on his way to Lagos to fight! Yes, you heard me right, FIGHT! According to a post he made on instagram, the actor is on his way to Lagos to beat up a debtor should incase he fails to pay him. The actor wrote, ‘Nigga u better have my money!!! You know you’. Then further went on to write, ‘Niggaz Think I Am Tired’ (Lol Bro, we know you not), then went ahead to write ‘Nigga Better Ask Somebody’! Zero tolerance!!

Oh dear, I feel so scared for that person right now. Who is owing Jim? Better pay up now before he gets to Lagos. Hahaha… but seriously, uncle Jim needs to retire from fighting. Do you want girls to be running away from you. Don’t you want to marry some day? ( Lol my secondary school mind speaking). Over to you guys….

Comments