Jigawa Discharges 222 COVID-19 Patients

I Will Do Anything To Keep My Marriage ––Comedian AY


Popular comedian, Ayo Makun, speaks on divorce syndrome ravaging the entertainment industry and other issues with Punch's GEOFF IYATSE and he took up the issues very frankly.

When they celebrate wedding vows, the entire city seethes. Some take their ceremonies to the Middle East, Europe and America, making offshore wedding a symbol of prestige, to prove that no mountain is too tall for their love to cross. But within a short period, many a much-celebrated holy matrimony crumbles like a pack of cards.


But comedian AY has declared that he would do everything possible to save his marriage.
He said: “I revere marital fidelity and I believe if every couple can work at consciously making their homes work, there will be less sorrow in the land.”

To emphasise his devotion to his family, the comedian said he would not allow his tight schedules come between him and his commitment to building a blissful marriage with his wife, Mabel.

“The craziness of my schedule is indeed a challenge but it is my duty to make quality time for my wife and that is what I strive to do to keep the relationship continually fresh,” he continued.

We wish him and his wife continue to grow strong, irrespective of the challenges in today's marriages.

Comments