Jigawa Discharges 222 COVID-19 Patients

Meet Kenyan Lady Cecile Chikitta Who Offers Men Séx And Money On Facebook [PHOTO]

The Kenyan lady who begs men for séx online

A Kenyan lady Cecile Chikitta got her Facebook account shutdown after posting nude pics and offering men money in exchange for sex..

She posted the photos above and wrote:

Any broke handsome dude around Nairobi who wants to make some few cash this week for just making me scream all night long at my house..you must be ready for an HIV-test coz I want it raw & dry no c*ndoms. Its been long since I got f****d!! oh my I am so h*rny even wet now.
She even posted bundles of cash to back up her claims. Of course she got so many client willing to satisfy her sexual urge. Due to Facebook no-nudity policy, her account was deactivated.

See more photos below....

Kenyan lady Who Offers Men Séx And Money On Facebook 1

Nairobi, Kenyan Lady Cecile Chikitta Who Offers Men Séx And Money On Facebook 243

Comments