Jigawa Discharges 222 COVID-19 Patients

AGAIN? Wife Catches Pastor Having Séx With Church Elder's Wife [VIDEO] (18+ Only)

Pastor's wife caught him Having Séx With Church Elder's Wife

In fact, in my whole life, I have respected every person who claim he is a man of God, but I think I have been wrong this whole time. I think some are fake and I think they are a lot more.

How can a whole pastor even put a secret camera on even if its his own wife? I don’t think God sees Séx as fun to put a camera in your matrimonial room and make Séx-tapes.


My strong advice is to the elders in churches who entrust their wives in the care of these pastors…You don’t know oooo…Pastors are also human beings like you..please do not forget. They can easily be tempted.

Warning! Parental Discretion is advised...

Download video after the cut:

                                                           Download Video


Comments